Monday 23 September 2013

Artist Trading Card Swap

I am so excited! I have joined a first ever Textile Artist Trading Card Swap ran by Ali from Very Berry Handmade.


Do you know much about ATC? Well, I did not know about it too until just recently. According to a wikipedia article, ATCs are "minuter works of art produced in various media. The cards are usually traded or exchanged". You can read more about the ATC and the swap on Very Berry Handmade blog.

The rules of this swap are quite simple:

Theme: Autumn
The card must be 6.4cm by 8.9cm
The card must be predominantly textile
The back of the card must show some basic information about the artist
It is a secret swap - I know who my partner is and I have to keep it a secret

My head is full of different ideas so let the creative process begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment