Welcome to English Paper Piecing Necessities Sew Along!
I am very excited to be sewing with all of you together over the next one month! This is a low key relaxed sew along that will be running for 4 weeks on Instagram from the 4th of February til the 28th of February by the hosts of the Sip Tea and EPP party Irina and I.
You can find all the information on how you can join us here and on Irina's blog. We will also keep you updated through our weekly posts on our Instagram accounts: @nordiccrafter and @stitchingnotes.
During the following four weeks we will be making EPP necessity items from any pattern you like, including your own. It could be absolutely anything. Here are just a few suggestions: a pincushion, project bag, pouch, zipper case, scissors keeper. The only requirement is that your project must include English Paper Piecing in any form, even just a panel or an embellishment.
Anyone can participate in this sew along regardless of the skill level, but there are a few requirements and rules that have to be met to participate in a prize draw at the end of the sew along:
- have a public Instagram account
- start an EPP necessities project that you intend to complete within the 4 weeks
- use any pattern you like, including your own
- start on the 4th of February
- finish on the 28th of February - this is the final day you can post a photo of your finished make on Instagram
- your project can be made entirely using EPP method or only include EPP elements
- share your progress on Instagram under the #eppnecessitiesSAL hashtag
- tag the hosts Irina @nordiccrafter and Larisa @stitchingnotes
- Original design
- Delicate details
- Your favourite make
- pick a pattern
- pull fabrics for your project
- gather EPP supplies
- start basting EPP shapes and sewing them into panels
- continue sewing shapes together
- start putting the final project together
- finishing and sharing the final project
- last day to post the fished project is 28th of February