Thursday 11 November 2021

Sip Tea and EPP Sew Along

Hello my dear friends! It's been forever since I have posted anything here and I have truly missed this space. It's been a challenging year for many of us and it affected us all in different ways. For me it was a loss of creativity. That little spark that drove me to stay up late at night and create something new was hardly shining. Hopefully life is going back its normal pace and I do feel that my tiny spark of creativity is beginning to shine brighter.

If you have been following my sewing adventures for a while, then you might know about our weekly Sip Tea and EPP party that we run with my lovely co-host Irina @nordiccrafter on Instagram. Yesterday we started our Christmas Sew Along that will be running for the next few weeks. During this time we will be sharing simple and cute projects with you that are quick and easy to sew and don't require many supplies.

We decided to split this Sew Along into four parts to help you not only make a gift or two for your friends and loved ones, but also to provide some creative ideas on how to wrap your gifts, which is as important as the gifts themselves. Don't you agree?

The four themes are:

1. Christmas Ornaments
2. Small Gifts
3. Wrap It
4. Last Minutes Gifts

Make some tea, get your scraps and sewing supplies ready and join us to get inspired to sew something new this season. Keep an eye on our blogs Nordic Crafter and Stitching Notes and our IG accounts (@nordiccrafter and @stitchingnotes) for new and previously shared tutorials that we will be sharing with you. I cannot wait to show you some sweet and cute makes we have been working on! We are looking forward to sewing with you all! Larisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment