Wednesday 20 March 2013

Fabric Stash

The world of needlecraft and fabric magic is still all new to me but I already have built quite a stash of fabric.


I don't like shopping but shopping for fabric is a different experience all together. I can spend hours looking through countless shelves of fabrics. It's like being in a library but instead of reading the spines of books you "read" fabrics; I am sure each and one of them has its own story to tell. When you see a new print, you know instantly if you like it or not, you get this rush of energy and your imaginations starts running wild with all the ideas of how you can use this particular fabric in your future projects. The photos show just a small part of fat quarters I got the last time I went shopping... it's never enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment