I was going to insert a flex lock but I couldn't find one of the right size and I didn't want to use any snaps so we agreed on an open top. The case is deep and snug enough for the phone not to slip out of it. I lined the inside with the contrasting orange cotton and added two layers of interfacing for extra padding.
Instead of machine stitching the top edge of the case, I added hand running stitching in bright orange cotton thread. No labels this time or tags, just a D-ring tab so a clasp can be attached if needed.
So simple and nice. My Boy was very happy with his new case and I even got an extra dose of kisses and hugs. So sweet! These kisses and hugs are even more precious now since he is not really little anymore. Happy sewing! Larisa xox