Easter is just around the corner, and it's the perfect time to add some sweetness to your home decor with a delightful felt bunny ornament. This simple, yet charming and fun project is sure to brighten up your day and make you smile. Whether you are an experienced crafter or just starting out, this is a perfect make for anyone who loves crafting and decorating for the holiday season. So why not grab your materials, get comfortable, and let's make something sweet together!
NOTE: When working with wool felt, it is essential to use small sharp scissors and fine sharp needles. This will help you make clean, precise cuts and ensure your felt pieces look neat and tidy.
To get started, you will need some basic materials:
- Wool felt in white and pink, or any other colours you would like to use
- Small (embroidery) scissors
- Embroidery floss in dark brown and pink
- Quilting cotton or any other sewing thread in matching colours
- Sewing needle
- Soft fill or other stuffing material
- Ribbon or string for hanging
- Optional: small pom-pom for the bunny's tail
Finished size: 2.5 x 4.5" (6 x 11.5cm)