Saturday 20 July 2013

A Little Bit of Prettiness For Girls

May I show you a fabric folder. A folder for Little Girls.


It's blue and pink, it's cute, it's pretty (thanks to Belle & Boo's fabric) and it's 100% handmade. Instead of cardboard, bamboo batting/wadding was used to give some shape and body to the folder and to give some protection to the items inside. It's soft and also very light.


The flap lock with a magnetic snap allows some room for expansion, so you can fill the pockets with small books, notepads, cards, papers, pencils - anything that your Little Girl might need on a walk to a park or on a trip or just to play at home. There are two small extra pockets for little treasures that I am sure every girl has aplenty.


A little bit of lace, a tiny cupcake tag, some flowers and of course a pink elephant. This folder was made for our very special Little Friend and it's being packed and sent away right now. It's a surprise, I hope she likes it.

Come back soon and see the one I made for Boys. But I have to tell you now that I got lost in a myriad of tiny stitches but it was FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment